- (With Andrei Neguț and Georg Oberdieck) Motivic decompositions for the Hilbert scheme of points of a K3 surface. J. Reine Angew. Math., to appear.
- (With Andrew Harder, Zhiyuan Li, and Junliang Shen) P = W for Lagrangian fibrations and degenerations of hyper-Kähler manifolds. Forum Math. Sigma, to appear.
- (With Junliang Shen, appendix by Claire Voisin) Topology of Lagrangian fibrations and Hodge theory of hyper-Kähler manifolds. Duke. Math. J., to appear.
- (With Georg Oberdieck and Junliang Shen) Rational curves in holomorphic symplectic varieties and Gromov-Witten invariants. Adv. Math. 357 (2019), 106829, 28 pp.
- (With Junliang Shen) K3 categories, one-cycles on cubic fourfolds, and the Beauville-Voisin filtration. J. Inst. Math. Jussieu 19 (2020), no. 5, 1601-1627.
- (With Dan Petersen and Mehdi Tavakol) Tautological classes with twisted coefficients. Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér., to appear.
- (With Junliang Shen and Xiaolei Zhao) Derived categories of K3 surfaces, O'Grady's filtration, and zero-cycles on holomorphic symplectic varieties. Compos. Math. 156 (2020), no. 1, 179-197.
- (With Rahul Pandharipande) Relations in the tautological ring of the moduli space of K3 surfaces. J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS) 22 (2020), no. 1, 213-252.
- (With Nebojsa Pavic and Junliang Shen) On O'Grady's generalized Franchetta conjecture. Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN (2017), no. 16, 4971-4983.
- (With Zhi Jiang) On the Chow ring of certain rational cohomology tori. C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 355 (2017), no. 5, 571-576.
- (With Yi Zhu) A1-equivalence of zero cycles on surfaces, II. Ann. K-Theory 3 (2018), no. 3, 379-393.
- (With Jim Bryan, Georg Oberdieck, and Rahul Pandharipande) Curve counting on abelian surfaces and threefolds. Algebr. Geom. 5 (2018), no. 4, 398-463.
- Cycles on curves and Jacobians: a tale of two tautological rings. Algebr. Geom. 3 (2016), no. 2, 179-210.
- (With Ben Moonen) Some remarks on modified diagonals. Commun. Contemp. Math. 18 (2016), no. 1, 1550009, 16 pp.
- Finite-dimensionality and cycles on powers of K3 surfaces. Comment. Math. Helv. 90 (2015), no. 2, 503-511.
- Tautological cycles on curves and Jacobians. PhD thesis, Université Paris VI and Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, 2013.
- The generic nontriviality of the Faber-Pandharipande cycle. Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN (2015), no. 5, 1263-1277.
This semester I organize an undergraduate geometry seminar.
BICMR, Peking University
78306 Jingchunyuan Courtyard 78
5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District
Beijing 100871, China
+86 (10) 6274 4086