For a more detailed and complete Vitae, see its pdf version.
- 2009.9-2013.2, Dickson Instructor, University of Chicago.
- 2013.3-2014.6, Assistant Professor, University of California, Irvine.
- 2014.8-2019.8, Assistant Professor, University of Connecticut, Storrs (tenured on 2019.8).
- 2019.8-present, Professor, Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research.
- 2005.9-2009.6 Ph.D., Massachusetts
Institute of Technology (Advisor: Kiran S. Kedlaya)
- 2001.9-2005.7 B.S. in Mathematics, Peking University,
Awards and grants:
- NSF CAREER Grant: "Slopes of p-adic Modular Forms," 2018--2019 (DMS--1752703).
- Research Excellence Program, 2018--2019, UConn.
- NSA conference Grant: "Connecticut Summer School in Number Theory 2018," February 2018, Joint with Jennifer Balakrishnan, Keith Conrad, and Álvaro Lozano-Robledo)
- NSF conference Grant: "Connecticut Summer School in Number Theory," August 2016, (DMS-1608789), Joint with Keith Conrad, Amanda Folsom, and Álvaro Lozano-Robledo)
- NSF Grant: "Special fibers of modular varieties", 2015-2018, (DMS-1502147).
- CORCL faculty research grant, UC Irvine, 2014.
- Simons Foundation Collaboration Grants, 2013-2016.
- NSF conference Grant: "Towards a local proof of local Langlands correspondence", May 2013 (DMS-1207440).
- International Mathematics Olympiad: Gold medal, 2001.
- Rufei Ren (任汝飞) (co-advising 2017; current postdoc at University of Rochester)
- Nha Truong (current; at University of Connecticut)
- Han Zhou (周韩) (coadvising; at University of Connecticut)
- Linli Shi (师林立) (coadvising; at University of Connecticut)
- Ruiqi Bai (白瑞祺) (current; at Peking University)
- Hongze Tan (谭洪泽) (current; at Peking University)
Last updated on: December 2019