Xinyi Li 李欣意
Assistant Professor at Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Peking University.
My main research interests are probability theory and statistical physics.
I was an L. E. Dickson instructor at the University of Chicago from 2016 to 2019.
I received my Ph.D. from ETH Zurich. My advisor was Professor Alain-Sol Sznitman.
Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research
5 Yiheyuan Rd., Beijing 100871
Coordinates: 39°59'47.4"N 116°18'36.0"E
E-mail: firstnamelastname at bicmr dot pku dot edu dot cn
A (not always up-to-date) version of my CV can be found here.
I organize or co-organize the following seminars:
I also organize or co-organize student seminars on various topics in current probability research. The theme varies every semester. Please contact me directly if you are interested.
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. Natural parametrization for the scaling limit of loop-erased random walk in three dimensions. Preprint, available at arXiv:1811.11685, 74 pages, 3 figures. Submitted.
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. One-point function estimates for loop-erased random walk in three dimensions. Electron. J. Probab., 24, 111, pp. 1-46 (2019).
- M. Hilario, X. Li and P. Panov. Shape theorem and surface fluctuation for Poisson cylinders. Electron. J. Probab., 24, 68, pp. 1-16 (2019).
- N. Holden, X. Li and X. Sun. Natural parametrization of percolation interface and pivotal points. Preprint, available at arXiv:1804.07286, 24 pages, 1 figure. Submitted.
- N. Holden, G. Lawler, X. Li and X. Sun. Minkowski content of Brownian cut points. Preprint, available at arXiv:1803.10613, 30 pages, 2 figures. Submitted.
- X. Li. Percolative properties of Brownian interlacements and its vacant set. J. Theor. Probab., (2019) doi:10.1007/s10959-019-00944-7. Also available at arXiv:1610.08204.
- X. Li. A lower bound for disconnection by simple random walk. Ann. Probab., 45(2): 879-931 (2017). Also available at arXiv:1412.3959, 38 pages.
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. A lower bound for disconnection by random interlacements. Electron. J. Probab., 19, 17, pp. 1-26 (2014).
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. Large deviations for occupation time profiles of random interlacements. Probab. Theory Relat. Fields, 161, 1-2, pp. 309-350 (2015).