Xinyi Li 李欣意
Assistant Professor at Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Peking University.
My main research interests are probability theory and statistical physics.
I was an L. E. Dickson instructor at the University of Chicago from 2016 to 2019.
I received my Ph.D. from ETH Zurich. My advisor was Professor Alain-Sol Sznitman.
Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research
5 Yiheyuan Rd., Beijing 100871
Coordinates: 39°59'47.4"N 116°18'36.0"E
E-mail: firstnamelastname at bicmr dot pku dot edu dot cn
A (not always up-to-date) version of my CV can be found here.
Probability seminars are currently held at the School of Mathematical Sciences of PKU. The schedule and list of speakers can be found here (page partially in Chinese).
Some future events may be announced here as well.
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. Natural parametrization for the scaling limit of loop-erased random walk in three dimensions. Preprint, available at arXiv:1811.11685, 74 pages, 3 figures. Submitted.
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. One-point function estimates for loop-erased random walk in three dimensions. Electron. J. Probab., 24, 111, pp. 1-46 (2019).
- M. Hilario, X. Li and P. Panov. Shape theorem and surface fluctuation for Poisson cylinders. Electron. J. Probab., 24, 68, pp. 1-16 (2019).
- N. Holden, X. Li and X. Sun. Natural parametrization of percolation interface and pivotal points. Preprint, available at arXiv:1804.07286, 24 pages, 1 figure. Submitted.
- N. Holden, G. Lawler, X. Li and X. Sun. Minkowski content of Brownian cut points. Preprint, available at arXiv:1803.10613, 30 pages, 2 figures. Submitted.
- X. Li. Percolative properties of Brownian interlacements and its vacant set. J. Theor. Probab., (2019) doi:10.1007/s10959-019-00944-7. Also available at arXiv:1610.08204.
- X. Li. A lower bound for disconnection by simple random walk. Ann. Probab., 45(2): 879-931 (2017). Also available at arXiv:1412.3959, 38 pages.
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. A lower bound for disconnection by random interlacements. Electron. J. Probab., 19, 17, pp. 1-26 (2014).
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. Large deviations for occupation time profiles of random interlacements. Probab. Theory Relat. Fields, 161, 1-2, pp. 309-350 (2015).